200 g of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
2 teaspoons Speculaas spices
100ml Jovie 3 Organic Toddler Milk
1 tsp honey
OK, let's go!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Puree the bananas in a blender or with a fork.
- Prepare 100ml Jovie Organic Toddler Milk.
- Add the eggs, milk and honey to the bananas.
- In another bowl, mix all the 'dry' ingredients: flour, baking powder, cinnamon and gingerbread spices.
- Now add the ingredients all together and mix it into a nice firm batter.
- Fill the cake tin with the batter. (Cover the tin with baking paper first).
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.